Rotorua | New Zealand

If you are interested in enrolling a student at John Paul College we would encourage you to contact the College and an Enrolment Pack will be sent to you. Alternatively, download the enrolment forms and diocesan form, complete them and send them into the College with a copy of the child’s birth certificate and a preference card as applicable (obtainable from your Priest).

Intranet and eLearning Resources Acceptable Use Agreement For Students

John Paul College’s Intranet and eLearning Resources (e.g. Internet, digital and video cameras and computers) are available to students. However, before being granted access to JPC’s Intranet and eLearning Resources, all students must have the permission of their parent/caregiver. Both they and you must sign below as evidence of your approval and their acceptance of the rules of access. Please read the requirements and discuss them with your child, then complete the permission section.

Download Intranet and eLearning Rules of Access

Generic Health & Permission Form

During the year it is necessary for teachers to take students out of the school for a curriculum or co-curriculum trip e.g. visit to the public library, waterpolo game, etc. Each teacher who is taking a trip will inform the parent of the trip by letter. It will be the student’s responsibility to forward that letter to parents. Click here for the form giving parental consent for these ‘day only’ trips. The form also contains a Health Profile which we ask you to complete. The information will be kept on file in the office for staff use only.

John Paul College
Whitworth Road
P.O. Box 5040
Rotorua West
New Zealand 3015

Phone + 64 – 7 – 347 8795