John Paul College Costs 2018
General Activity Contribution
Parents are asked to pay a General Activity Contribution of:
||Year 7-8 per student
||Year 9-11 per student
||Year 12-13 per student
- These contributions may be claimed in your personal tax return.
- There is a 10% discount if the full amount is paid by the end of March.
- Payment can be made by cheque, cash, eftpos or credit card. Or, if automatic payments have been set up by the end of March, and full payment of contribution fees completed by the end of October, the 10% discount will apply. For an automatic payment form, click here.
- There is also a family rebate of $100.00 for the third and any additional child in the same family.
- Contribution fees cover curriculum expenses, day trips, etc. Year level Camps will be charged separately.
Catholic Diocese Fees (Attendance Dues)
An invoice is sent: from the Bishop’s office in Hamilton, and is payable direct to the Diocese by post, by phone with credit card or by direct contact to set up an automatic payment. The current charges are as follows:
|Years 7 & 8
||$444.00 per year per student
||$888.00 per year per student
In addition, there is a Catholic Character Contribution of $45.00 per child with a maximum of $135 payable, irrespective of the number of children attending.
These fees are set by the Catholic Diocese and are subject to change.