Tuesday, March 24th, 2020 in News.
I am pleased to advise that all teachers today and tomorrow will be completing the set up for “online Learning” for your children. Please note the following.
1. School holidays have been brought forward to Monday the 30th March to Tuesday 14th April inclusive. Online learning will resume on the 15th April.
2. Where possible teachers will follow the student’s timetabled classes.
3. The focus will be on “learning” rather than assessment. It is important however, that your children complete and record the work set as this may be used later for assessment purposes.
4. Please check in that your children are completing the online learning. If you have any concerns please email their teachers.
5. This lockdown period may create some stress and anxiety in households. Our Counselling Department will be sending out useful tips on how to cope with it.
6. As far as possible children should follow a routine at home in terms of online learning time, breaks, meals, exercise, sleep, and social media.